If you’re in Las Vegas and you like to party, congrats, you’ve come to the right place! Some of the most famous nightclubs on the planet can be found here, but they aren’t cheap.
So how are you supposed to choose the right club on a limited budget? The answer is Club Crawls!
What is a club crawl?
Club crawls or party tours are like beer samplers, but for nightlife venues such as nightclubs and bars. They allow you to get a taste of what each offering is like without having to fork over the full experience price.
You can find which venues you like the most, and then later invest your time and money knowing you have a great chance of having a stellar time.
Advantages of Las Vegas Club Crawls over Guestlist or Bottle Service
Pitfalls to Avoid When Booking Club Crawls in Las Vegas
Additional Tips to Get the Most Out of You Club Crawl
- Dress for successs. You don’t want to get stopped at the door because of a dress code violation. Men must wear a button up shirt (preferably long sleeve), and slacks or a nice pair of fitted jeans. Men must wear dress shoes. No shorts, boots of any kind, or athletic shoes, if not club appropriate (pretty much must be brand new) will be allowed into the club. Men are not allowed to wear hats of any kind or any type of hooded shirt.
- Please wear comfortable shoes as you will be walking at times between the venues and bus pickup spots. No flip flops are allowed.
- Bring your ID, no matter your age. Everyone will be carded. Must be State Issued ID or Drivers License OR Passport. No EU or Mexico IDs will be accepted.
- Relax! Everyone is there to have fun. It’s high energy and a lot of moving parts, so help your fellow party-goers have a good time by bringing your positive attitude.
- Be flexible. The venues change their offerings at the last minute without telling tour operators. The tour may need to shift gears on the fly. Just know you host is working his or her butt off to make sure everyone has fun.
- Be generous. There are a lot of people working to ensure you have an awesome night. If you feel like you’re being given exceptional service, tips are always appreciated, but never required.
- Make friends. The best part of any party tour is the opportuity to bond with other party enthusiasts over the course of the night. You’ll be with these people for several hours, be friendly and reach out to others and strike up a converstation.
- Pay Attention. The host will need to get the entire group to specific locations on-time in order for everything to go smoothly. If you’re straggling, it may mean delaying the bus departure, which in turn makes the group late for expedited entry at the next venue. You’ll be given ample warning, but just keep a keen ear out for the host’s cues.
CLUB CRAWL FAQ
Yes. For the nightclub crawls, we recommend leather shoes, dress pants/slacks, and a button-down shirt, and jacket for the guys. No t-shirts, tennis shoes, flip-flops, sandals, or shorts. You may be able to get away with jeans, but make sure they are clean and of quality.
We have a generous no questions asked cancellation policy which means as long as you give us 72hrs notice, you can get a full refund.
If you’re booking same day, unfortunately, we will not be able to refund your money, as we do book up fast, and held your spot while turning others away. If you are in town for multiple weeks, we may be able to reschedule you, but there are no guarantees and management reserves all rights.
We offer open bar during the party bus transportation portion of your tour. Inside the clubs, you will need to pay for drinks, but you can usually take advantage drink specials offered exclusively to our party tours.
- The most important thing you’ll need is a government-issued ID or driver license, or a passport. If you have any questions on whether your ID will be accepted, please call in advance so we can make sure.
- The second most important thing to bring is a good attitude! You’ll meet people from all walks of life, gain entrance into exclusive Las Vegas nightclubs. Keeping a positive vibe going means everyone has a good time!
- Flash money. If you want to enjoy cocktails inside the clubs, you’ll need to have some money budgeted for that. You never know when you’ll see someone attractive and need to woo them with some drinks!
- Comfortable shoes. While we do offer party bus transportation for the longer distance portions of the tours, there is inevitably going to be some walking that must be done. Even getting in and out of some of the larger casinos can take 10-15 minutes, so wear something that is broken in and comfortable, but still is dressy enough so that you won’t get stopped at the door for dress code violation. PRO TIP: ladies, if you’re going to wear heels and are worried about the walking distance, we recommend ballet slippers or slip on footies. They are awesome for walking, and you can discreetly hide them in your clutch while you party!
You’re free to stay or go as you please. We want you to have the best experience possible, and if you feel you’ve found your perfect club, feel free to spend the rest of the night there! However, there are no refunds in this case. What we recommend is finishing the tour, you might find someplace even better down the road. Then you can either return to the club of your choice or make arrangements for a future night.
We offer custom tours, just give us a call. We do need some advance notice, that way we can make all the arrangements and get you the best itinerary and deal.
You need to check in at the first venue before departure. Please call us as soon as you know there is an issue and we’ll see what we can do. Management reserves all rights and we must prioritize the experience of the guests who arrived on time.
Your party tour host will give multiple notifications prior to departure, so just be aware. If you see a large group of people heading for the exit, that’s also a good sign!
Actually, single people will usually have the MOST fun on our club tours. You’ll definitely meet other singles, and you’re free to move between groups at your leisure. You’ll also meet singles in the nightclubs. The tour is like a buffet of social interaction!
Our party tours are very social events, so you’ll meet other couples and larger groups of friends. If you keep a positive attitude and have fun, you can make a new set of friends to hang out with for the rest of your trip if you wish.
Club Crawls by Vegas Party People
Vegas Party People host premier club crawls in Las Vegas. The club lineup is always top notch and their hosts are legendary. VPP always has the best party busses pulling up to the club and they never skimp on the booze! If you’re looking for 5 star Las Vegas Club Crawl, give them a call. Ask for Rocky, he’ll hook you up!