Wondering who to tip what? No worries, we’ve put together a comprehensive tipping guide for Vegas visitors. You can now tip with confidence knowing that you’re not offending anyone with your gratuities!
Learn how to cut lines at clubs, and how to get awesome service from even an overwhelmed bartender.
We often get asked by Las Vegas visitors who they should tip and how much is appropriate. The word “tip” has origins as far back as the 1600’s in England, and is NOT an acronym for “To Insure Prompt Service” as many people believe.
There are very few situations where you should actually provide a gratuity prior to service being rendered. so the entire concept of “To Ensure Prompt Service” falls flat. A tip is essentially a cash offering in reward of good service. It is offered AFTER the service has been rendered.
There are a couple of situations where providing a tip before receiving the service are appropriate.
1. Bartenders: If you are in a busy bar and want to get the bartender’s attention, a $20 bill will usually ensure prompt service. Just be sure to tip $1-$2 per drink in each subsequent round.
- 12 Tips for Finding Sex in Las Vegas, Guy’s Guide to Hooking Up and Getting Laid
- 7 Best Vegas Strip Clubs – Photos, Prices, Atmosphere & More
- Celebrating New Years Eve 2020 in Las Vegas
- How to Throw an Amazing Bachelor Party in Las Vegas During the Pandemic
- 6 Magnificent Things That Make Caesars Palace Iconic
We are fully licensed with the state of Nevada, so you can be sure you will get the service you deserve. All employees must pass Nevada Sheriff's Dept background check and have fingerprints on file. We hire only the best service professionals for all our positions.
Nevada Business Identification: #NV20121762074
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call us anytime +17027066023