BCS National Championship Game at Top Vegas Stripclub
College football fans, are you looking for a great place to watch the BCS Champi0nship game? How about watching the last college football game of the year at a top Las Vegas stripclub? The Horse Gentlemen’s Club is showing the game right now! Happy Hour drink prices are in effect until 8pm and that means $7 cocktails and $6 beers.
After 8pm, the party really gets started with free two-way limo service, free cover, and two drinks of your choice for only $30 per person. Book now, the limos are going to fill up fast. There are plenty of eager hotties waiting to watch the game with you. Just make the call.
Whether you are a fan of Auburn or Florida State, come watch the game with us at The Horse Gentlemen’s Club!
- 12 Tips for Finding Sex in Las Vegas, Guy’s Guide to Hooking Up and Getting Laid
- 7 Best Vegas Strip Clubs – Photos, Prices, Atmosphere & More
- Celebrating New Years Eve 2020 in Las Vegas
- How to Throw an Amazing Bachelor Party in Las Vegas During the Pandemic
- 6 Magnificent Things That Make Caesars Palace Iconic
We are fully licensed with the state of Nevada, so you can be sure you will get the service you deserve. All employees must pass Nevada Sheriff's Dept background check and have fingerprints on file. We hire only the best service professionals for all our positions.
Nevada Business Identification: #NV20121762074
If you have any questions or concerns feel free to call us anytime +17027066023